D4K Pro Dental
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to 'NaN'(Not a Number)%
Introducing the D4K Pro, the highest resolution 4K desktop 3D printer. The D4K Pro from EnvisionTEC includes the fastest print speed for a standard DLP printer, and delivers extremely accurate parts with the finest detail available. The D4K Pro is built on an industrial 4K DLP projector which guarantees stable performance for many years. The D4K Pro is compatible with all EnvisionTEC DLP resins for the dental industry, providing essential solutions for applications from models to full dentures and everything in between.
Designed for chairside and small labs, the D4K Pro is the industry’s newest solution, brought to you by the original inventors of DLP 3D printing technology. EnvisionTEC has been leading the way for dental 3D printing since 2003, with equipment and material innovations that have revolutionized the dental and orthodontic industries.
- OPEN material access license option available
- Intelligent closed loop minimal peeling forces
- Remote monitoring and job starting capabilities
- Industrial-grade UV LED projector for reliability and consistency
- Designed to run 24/7 in a production environment
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily in minutes
- Includes user-friendly Envision One RP software for fast and easy preparation of models, automatic support generation, and a fully integrated Mesh Healing tool.
A biocompatible crystal clear material for accurate bite and night guards
A castable material specifically formulated for patterns with thin features and some flexibility, such as partial frameworks
A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
A material developed specifically for the rapid production of highly accurate, scannable dental models
Prototype and end-use model printing
Dental crown and bridge material
Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.
Orthodontic indirect bonding trays
A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases
3D printing material for use in producing individual customized impression trays.
A biocompatible material for precision surgical drill guides used in surgery