Created by one of the most experienced teams of engineers in 3D printing, the Envision One cDLM is the largest, most advanced desktop 3D printer ever created.
It is bigger, faster, easier to use and more innovative than all the other 3D printers on the market. Designed to take you from beginner to expert in a single machine, the Envision One cDLM is the only professional 3D printer you’ll ever need.
EnvisionTEC delivers an end-to-end solution including design software parameter optimization to deliver accurate parts every time with minimal supports.
Perfect for 3D printing orthodontic applications as well as full dentures, the Envision One cDLM is capable of printing 6 orthodontic arch models in under 15 minutes.
- Build Envelope - 180 x 101 x 175 mm (7.09 x 3.98 x 6.89 in.)
- Build Speed - Up to 45 mm/hour, material dependent
- Native XY Resolution - 93 µm
- XY Resolution with Contour Gray Scaling - 60 µm
- Dynamic Z Resolution - 50 µm to 150 µm, material dependent
- Data Handling - STL
- Warranty - 1 Year back to factory included
- Layerless technology delivers super smooth models.
- 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers.
- Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z.
- High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass.
- LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts.
- Dual linear slides provide superior stability during build process, eliminating any shifting in parts.
A biocompatible crystal clear material for accurate bite and night guards
A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
Prototype and end-use model printing
Dental crown and bridge material
Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.
Orthodontic indirect bonding trays
A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases
3D printing material for use in producing individual customized impression trays.
A biocompatible material for precision surgical drill guides used in surgery
- Medical Devices